If you’ve not already logged a call and need support, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Logging & Tracking
An online call logging and tracking system is available to track your support case which a username and password is required.
Access can be requested to this tracking system by contacting: email@example.com
Licensing & New Software
For licensing and new software questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Worldwide Support Contacts
Uniface offers support services for its products around the world.
- Uniface support is available for maintenance paying customers.
- For emergency issues, telephone support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days-a-week.
- Please note that the 800-number cannot be used from most mobile phones.
- Support can be given in the following languages: English, German, French, Japanese and Dutch.
- If you require phone contact and are unable to use phone numbers listed below please use an email method from below and provide your phone details and we shall contact you promptly.
|North America||8am to 6pm ET, Monday to Friday||+1 313 462 0135||Email directly to case tracking (preferred): email@example.com|
|Latin America||8am to 6pm (BRT)||+1 313 462 0135 (Support provided from USA)||Email directly to case tracking (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Asia Pacific||Monday to Friday 8:00am-6:00pm (AEST)||+61 2 8935 9417||Email directly to case tracking (preferred): email@example.com|
|Europe, Middle East & Africa||9am to 5pm local time, Monday to Friday||00800-78776788 (00800-SUPPORTU)||Email directly to case tracking (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org|
Regional Offices & Distributors
You’ll find telephone numbers for Uniface regional offices and global distributors on our contact us page on our main website. An online contact form is also available there.