You can use Uniface to develop, test, and deploy web-based applications. Web applications have unique requirements with regard to testing and deployment, state management and authentication, data maintenance, and security.
Uniface provides extensive support for developing rich web applications, including:
- Complete testing and deployment environment, which includes servers and configuration files for deploying Web applications. By default, it is configured to test your web application directly from the Uniface IDE.
- Specialized widgets making it possible to implement a rich user interface.
- Triggers and ProcScript instructions specifically for use in Web applications, including support for client-side processing.
- State management mechanisms, including cookies, tables, and URL-based state management
- Authentication mechanisms and ProcScript functions for retrieving user logon information
- Data integrity mechanisms, including hidden fields, CRC checksum and U_VERSION field methods to maintain data integrity of Web applications
- SOAP and web services call-in and call-out support