Go to Available patches for a list of all released patches for this UNIFACE version.
Instructions for using UNIFACE patches
1. Service Packs and patches are incremental
Patches are incremental. This means that the latest patch on top of a release or service/maintenance pack, includes all the previous fixes that were done on top of that release or service/maintenance pack.
For example, patch G201 contains all the version 9.7 fixes and enhancements that are done since the release of version 9.7.01. After G201 is installed on top of 9.7.01, the installed release is upgraded to version 9.7.02 plus patch G201.
2. Always read the patch readme file before installing a patch
All relevant information is included in the patch readme file. This readme file also contains detailed installation instructions for the patch.
3. How to use this Patch Information page?
- Determine which patch you need to install. For example: X505
- Check if the patch is available for your platform. If you do not know the compatibility code of your platform, then click on the link Info, which will show you the list of Platform Availability Matrix documents.
- To download the patch, click on the compatibility code (e.g. W32).
This link takes you to the Uniface Download server, in the directory of
your platform (e.g. the w32 directory that contains all UNIFACE 9.6.05
patches for that platform).
Open the associated readme file (e.g. w35x505.txt) to find out dependencies, e.g. which release or Service Pack needs to be installed before installing the patch or Service Pack.
Click on the patch number's exe file (e.g. w32x505.exe) to start the download.