Uniface 10 IDE Under the Hood Online Seminar – 26th June 2014
You might have seen a screenshot, or live demo of the new Uniface 10 IDE and you immediately wondered: How was it built, with what technology and what fancy new Uniface features were used? This is your chance to get a peek “under the hood” of the new Uniface 10 IDE.
- Requirements – how did we get to the functional feature set
- Design principles – what design principles were used
- Technology – what technology is used for the implementation
- Architecture – a new Uniface UI concept: view containment
- Architecture – data views built with new HTML Forms
- Architecture – a single reusable text entry mechanism
The presentation will be done by Gerton Leijdekker, Software Architect in the Uniface Lab in Amsterdam.
Duration: 1 hour