Join us on 14th and 15th August at the Uniface User Group in Sydney. Connect with fellow Uniface users for two days of sessions, networking, dinner & workshops at the Hilton Sydney.
Uniface Lab Speaker:
Thomas Stolwijk, Uniface Software Architect, will be delivering 2 presentations, one focused on Agile Practices and the other on Unface 10.
- Agile: In order to keep up with continuously changing requirements and deadlines, the Lab adopted an Agile development methodology: SCRUM. Thomas will give you a quick introduction into SCRUM and demonstrate how it’s been implemented at the Lab.
- Uniface 10: Get the latest update on the developments around Uniface 10 with presentation and demo of the latest build of Uniface10. This presentation will be delivered by one of the Uniface architects from Amsterdam lab, so it’s a great opportunity to access one of the experts.
Other highlights we have planned for you:
- Hear about Uniface company updates from senior management, with an expanded Q&A session.
- Learn more about our roadmap covering Uniface 9.6, Uniface 10 and our direction on mobile.
- Attend the hands-on workshop covering the latest techniques and functionality.
- Have access to the Uniface team, including executive management and one of the Uniface architects.
We look forward to welcoming you on 14th and 15th August, at the Hilton Sydney.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Uniface User Event!