For your convenience all Uniface 8 material from the Uniface Academy has been made available as free download on the Uniface.info website. In the Uniface Downloads/Uniface Academy folder you can find:
- Uniface 8 What’s new
- Uniface Start
- Uniface Component Basics
- Uniface Business Logic Tier 1
- Uniface Business Logic Tier 2
- Uniface Windows Presentation Tier
- Uniface 8 Developing for the Web
- Uniface 8 Web Presentation Tier 1
- Uniface 8 Web Presentation Tier 2
- Connecting To Webservices
- Connecting to COM (OCX)
- Uniface Deployment
Each training is available as archive file which contains the training in pdf or ppt format and a flyer which explains the content and the purpose of training module.The uexerc.exp contains the model and data that is used as the context for all Uniface 8 exercises. This export can be found in the Uniface 8 What’s New training module: “ufwn.zip”. Some modules will use samples as starting point for exercises. This will be mentioned in the introduction of the exercises.
Uniface Flow training material is available in the Uniface Downloads/Uniface Flow Academy folder:
- Uniface Flow 8.4
- Application Integration with Uniface
- Business Process Modeling with Uniface Flow
If you have any questions about this material or other Uniface Academy content please send an e-mail to email@example.com . The Uniface Academy website will be closed later this year.
Uniface 9 APS training material is available on demand. Please contact your local Uniface account manager or support representative for details.